Saturday, April 24, 2010

Graduation Time!

Yay! BJ and I both graduated magna cum laude from BYU yesterday! Just kidding about the magna cum laude, yeah right. We had to be there bright and early for the festivities and our cute families came to support us.


Unfortunately, the weather was kinda dreary so we had to take all our pictures inside rather than at the BYU entrance sign where everyone else usually takes theres. Maybe we'll suit up on a sunnier day and go take some post graduation day photos.








That night we went up to Salt Lake to go to the Jazz game and BJ bought this car. Ha ha, he wishes! Then we headed over to watch the Jazz destroy the Nuggets!





5 comments:

  1. Yay for graduation!!!It is sooo much fun! Congrats to you and BJ! I am happy you are blogging! I love you!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you! What a great feeling. So glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have your blog to read!!:) Just so you know, you better update often because looking at blogs is my guilty pleasure being a stay at home mom. It gives me something to look forward to:) Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay I found your blog! looks like you two are having fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules!! Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm glad I'll be able to stalk you now. HAHA kidding. Congrats on Graduating. I had no idea you were going into Radiology, I've been thinking of doing that myself. Love ya doll!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete