Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a Quicky to Jackson Hole!

Over the 24th we headed over to good ole' Jackson Hole for the weekend. It was great fun! Once we finally got there. The drive there was awful. I was told it took about 4 hours, so when we were getting into hour 7 I was getting pretty grumpy about it. Normally it wouldn't have taken that long, but we got confused on which way to go a couple of times. We got there Friday evening and just went into town and got some din din at a restaurant called the "Merry Piglets". You wouldn't think that a restaurant called the "Merry Piglets" would be Mexican, would ya?



















Here we are sitting in a big bear...

























On saturday we went river rafting on the Snake River. Haylee was able to come too because rather than have a river guide like what we normally do, we rented our own raft and started out in a place where the river doesn't have as many rapids and is a little more calm.











Is it just me or does my tricep look exceptionally big in this picture?:)










This is just a funny picture. Haylee was standing by Dutch as he was lounging on the couch like he always does and then she climbed up and layed by him and said that she wants to sit like Dutchy. Then she kept barking and walking around like a dog. I just love these two!






On Monday August 19, 2010 the lovely Ashley Bradshaw (now Anderson) married the lovely Stephen Anderson (now Bradshaw). They switched last names, it was weird. Anyways, she looked beautiful and their wedding was so much fun! I wish I had more pictures, more like any pictures, of the reception. But these are the couple that I do have of the temple. I'm so excited for both of them and they make a fantastic couple!




















1 comment:

  1. Hey I was in JH that weekend too! What are the odds? Too bad we aren't more involved in each others lives or we could have met up! :/ But looks like you had a fabulous time lady! I love your blog, you are the funniest and still make me laugh! love and miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete