Friday, January 7, 2011

mERrY cHRiStMas!!

Well it doesn't seem like anything too exciting has happened lately, thus I have hardly taken any pictures in the last little while. I did pull out the camera for Christmas because I figured I should take some candids, but I'm not the best at keeping my camera on hand so I didn't get a whole lot. BJ and I had a great Christmas though! We definitely feel very blessed for our amazing families and friends. It was nice having a break from school and a small break from work, but it's tough getting back into things. I feel like I don't want to do anything, especially go to school. Anyways...

Our family Christmas partay
















































Christmas Eve morning at our apartment. We figured we'd open gifts a day early rather than carry them all to my mom's house. That wasn't a very good idea and the family was kind of upset with us. We did the same thing last year with BJ's family and got in trouble, so we finally learned our lesson and won't open gifts until actual Christmas morning.

















































Christmas Morning at my madres





















Haylee with her new beauty salon!

3 comments:

  1. We totally open our presents the day before too- you have to or you wouldn't be able to tell your family what you got for Christmas! I can't wait til we have our own bigger family and can spend holidays at our own homes in our own beds with our own traditions! Your house looks so cute- I wish we lived closer! Love Ya Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you learned your lesson. You were very naughty. Maybe next year Santa won't leave you any presents since you don't wait until Christmas.

    ReplyDelete