Saturday, October 15, 2011

SepTeMbeR

So I realize that it's already halfway through October, but there were a lot of things that we did/happened during September that I want to post about...First on September 3rd, we did our first triathlon! Granted, it was a sprint triathlon, so not your typical full length one, but it was still fun. The run was a 5K, the biking was 16 miles, and the swim was only 350 meters. I needed to start out small considering I've never real swam laps before:)



Look at that beautiful form! ha ha






















I wish I could've taken more pictures during the race, but that's kinda difficult to do.

Then later in the month BJ had a birthday! I threw a surprise party for him with some friends and family and then on the weekend I took him to the circus up in Salt Lake. Unfortunately, my camera died at the beginning of the circus so we couldn't get many pictures. I always forget to charge my camera, I should work on that.























Last, but not least...BJ and I are havin' a baby! This didn't necessarily happen in September, but we wanted to wait till I was 12 weeks along before we started telling people. We told our families over Conference weekend and it was a lot of fun and exciting to be able to finally tell people! I'm now 14 weeks along and am due April 14th. We both just feel extremely blessed that I was able to get pregnant and for how well everything has gone so far. I feel like everyone posts pictures of their pregnancy progress, so I wanted to too, even though I dislike taking pictures by myself so I felt awkward, oh well:) So here's 14 weeks and only 26 more to go! I feel like this is going to be a really long pregnancy with me counting down week by week.


5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love babies!!! I am so glad you are PREGO!!! We are so happy for you. Haylee named your baby Barba. :) We love you guys. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That is so happy! Congrats again, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... Congrats Julia! That's so awesome. Way happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! We are pregnant buddies! I'm just a couple weeks ahead of you. Oh this brings me so much joy. Congratulations to you two. How have you been feeling? You did a triathlon during your first trimester? You are amazing. And super skinny still. Pretty sure I got chubby really fast. Keep us updated! (PS. I totally get the whole awkward preggo pictures... I didn't want to but since we are so far away from everyone, its kind of fun. So keep them up even if it's just for me.)

    ReplyDelete