Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cancun and HaLLowEEn

I can't believe it's already November! It seems like October was just barely starting and now it's over. We did a lot of fun things this past month, maybe that's why it went by so quickly! I have a lot of pictures I want to post, but I don't really want to comment about each one so here's the breakdown of what we did in October...went to Cancun for a week, which was a blast and very relaxing! Went to a pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins, made glitter pumpkins, went to some Halloween parties, had a new cute nephew that was born, went to Corn Belly's maze at Thanksgiving Point, watched a couple of fun/scary Halloween movies, and did all these fun things with friends and family! I think this time of year is really fun, but it does make me sad that it's getting so cold outside, oh well.















Such a cute family!





BJ is such a good sport!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment